Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

All Things Sammy...



Hello Beautiful People,

I've been following fashion blogs for awhile now as a spectator on the sidelines. Today, i've finally decided to bust out my inner Carrie Bradshaw and give it a go!

My name is Sammy Morris, soon to be Sammy Kazsmer. I am 23 year old engaged PR girl with a passion for the finer things that life has to offer. I grew up in a small town outside of Atlanta running around in lipstick and heels from the age of 2. My friends would say that i'm known for my sarcasm and sense of humor. I generally lack a filter and whatever is on my mind is coming out of my mouth. I never take anything to seriously, except for my day job. My work consumes me. I love a good challenge and have the overwhelming need to succeed on all levels.

My fiancé and my two yorkies are the loves of my life. Family and friends are very important to me. I am obsessed with coffee, clothes, and handbags. I'm extremely type-A, you could say I live and die by my to-do list. I have a gypsy heart and the need to get-up and go! I love a good jam sesh and a good deal! Fall time is my favorite. I love meeting new people and could start a conversation with the wall. Feel free to connect with me through my blog.

 always,
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment