Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

All I Want for Christmas is YOU!

Good Morning!

I hope you all survived Cyber Monday! I got a killer deal on a hotel pricing for the Marriot in St. Thomas. Michael and I will be heading that way for our wedding in July. I couldn't be more excited! I also got a couple great deals for family Chritmas presents! I swooned over some fabulous Tory Burch boots that were 50% off, but chose to wait, in hopes that Santa will think that I was a good girl this year...

Here is my Christmas list this year and some great ideas for the fasionista in your family. Lately, I am obsessed with the pink and gold color combo. It is so chic and femine! I have always had a HUGE obsession with coffee cups, eye makeup, and cozy slippers. Each year something of the sort is on my list. Let's hope i'm on Santa's Nice List!

1. Kate Spade Gold Watch
2. Kate Spade Gold Bow Earrings **UNDER $40 Steal!
3. Too Faced Budoir Eyes **UNDER $40 Steal!
4. Kate Spade Vase
5. Tory Burch Red Riding Boots
6. Nick and Nora Pink Owl Slippers (Okay... so maybe I recieved these a little early, I was extra good this year!)
7. Lauren Conrad LC Glitter Bow Sweater **UNDER $40 Steal!
8. Givenchy Oxblood Sugar Leather Antigona Bag **UNDER $40 Steal!

Sammy







3 comments:

  1. I just adore that watch and the mug!
    PS I didn't know you were a PR girl.. I'm currently in college studying PR :)

    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) Yes, i'm a graduated PR girl as of 2012. That's awesome, where do you go to school?

      Delete
  2. That watch is so beautiful!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete