Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Working on my Fitness!

Hello all!

Lately I have been one lazy lady! Today was day one of Beachbody's 21-Day Fix. The 21-Day Fix is a 3 Week  (or longer if you choose) total fitness and health makeover. The program provides color coded portion containers so you can measure your food and is paired with one 30-minute workout per day. Sounds easy enough to me! I'm hoping I have found my soulmate workout and can get fit before the wedding! I will definitely keep you posted with a full product review after my 21 days are up.

Today was Total-Body Cardio Fix... it was a 24 minute workout that consisted of cardio and strength training. I've also gotten to eat A LOT of food! I feel very full! Hopfully this will be fun and exactly what I need to get my booty back in shape.

Here's a couple of my favorite fitness products right now!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment